You have 28 days to do one of the challenges, some of the challenges or all of the challenges. You decide based on your fitness level. For every challenge you complete, you will get one entry into a drawing for a yet undecided but absolutely fabulous prize.
Challenge 1: Run 26.2 miles (I suggest a mile a day)
Challenge 2: Swim 2.4 miles*
Challenge 3: Bike 112 miles**
Challenge 4: Cook 3 of the 4 superfood "iron-chef" challenges.
This is the first year that I thought I should participate. Technically, I didn't complete any of the challenges, but I did actually start working out. This past week I walked 3 miles and biked 3.5 miles. Nothing remarkable, but it's a start. The walking was done on a treadmill set at an incline and was actually really intense. Maybe next year, I'll actually own a bike and start earlier in the month:) At any rate, I'm looking forward to it!
1 comment:
This is good, Erin, thanks for sharing. My goal is to get out and walk at least 10 minutes each day.
Post a Comment