I know it's not the best picture, but can you see how enormous that thing is? This was an experimental pizza crust. Turned out very thin and somewhat crispy. Not filling enough for Mr. M, but it sure was fun to see it puff up!
And for your viewing pleasure, here is a little movie of The Girl, who should be known from here on out as The Spinning Girl.
4 comments:
I tried the pita, but only some of mine puffed. I think it was because some of the bubbles popped when I was moving them from my floured surface to the rack. How do you do that?
I like my pizza crust thin and crispy. I also have a hard time not adding too many veggies. "Oooh I want more tomatoes! Oh, I have to have lots of spinach! And I have to have more olives and mushrooms!" I have the same problem with burrito/taco construction, although I've mostly given up on that one and I usually just make myself a taco salad instead.
Love that spinning little girl, but I was hoping to also see the spinning little boy beside her ! :) Looks like you have lots of floor space to play on! How fun.
Love homemade pitas and crusts; we eat our crusts really thin, even though I usually prefer them somewhat thicker :)
Elizabeth is a very talented spinner! I've never tried making pitas. Frankly, I shy away from making bread, except for that no-knead dutch oven bread that you blogged about a while ago. Maybe I will take courage a venture out to other breads.
Post a Comment