Thursday, February 04, 2010

Great news!

On a whim this morning, I called Kaiser to see what was up with our appeal to get Elizabeth's coverage. We sent our appeal letter a month ago. Thankfully, the Member Service agent who answered was a doer. She looked up the application, read the notes, called the underwriters, got everything straightened out... The short story is that beginning 2/15, Elizabeth will have health insurance -hooray!

8 comments:

Ben said...

Yay for insurance!!

Megan said...

Miracles never cease!

Chellers said...

Thank goodness. What a racket, seriously. Did you ever think of threatening to go to the insurance board?

Greek Goddess said...

That's great! Congrats. Now we get to start our insurance unknowns!

Anonymous said...

Yay!

Carla said...

That must be a relief!
I'm glad they reconsidered.

Spencer and Jennifer Lee said...

Great news!

Jenny said...

Hey I am happy for your health insurance news and I am happy to be in touch with you again through blogging. It took me awhile of scrolling through pictures to figure out who you were with your mysterious name of Mrs. M.
You asked how I was kid free? Well, my kids are all in school except one and he was having preschool and then a playdate at his cousins. So....freedom!