Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My girl

You know that song?

"I got sunshaaaaaeeeeeyine on a cloudy day. When it's cold outside, I got the month of May. I guess you say what could make me feel this way? My girl, my girl, my girl...."

That's how I feel about Elizabeth. Even during those feedings that happen in the wee hours, she makes me happy.





Here is our sleeping beauty. (Yes, I know that is a princess reference. It fits!)




She is becoming more expressive. She is also quite a squirmer, always working those arms and legs, unless she's asleep.





And here are two of her favorite people:



7 comments:

Hugh said...

I bet knowing she's ensured is what causes all the happy squirming.

candice said...

keeeeepppp bloooooogging...

Anonymous said...

Michael's face looks so much happier.

Erica said...

Erin she's just adorable. There is something about a little girl...

Shaun R. said...

That's right. Starting her off early so that she knows who is really the favorite uncle.

Jessica said...

That first photo of her is precious. :) And who knew Uncle Shaun was such a nice uncle? It's a good look. Too bad this wasn't his Facebook profile picture for Valentines Day.

Elaine said...

Sooo cute!

Don't forget to enter to win a tankini of your choice!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com