Monday, February 22, 2010

Weigh in



Elizabeth saw the pediatrician today for a well-child visit and some immunizations. She is in the 39th percentile for weight and the 99th percentile for height. She has grown almost 4 inches since she was born and is just under 26 inches! Both Ethan and Scott were months older when they reached that height; however, Scott outweighed her at a younger age.

I found a great playmat for her a few days ago, and she has made friends with the baby in the mirror. Check out the video for some great conversation...

9 comments:

candice said...

She is so cute and looks like she is finally getting some meat on her bones!

Gina said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cute. At four and a half months, Charlotte is not quite that vocal yet.

Anonymous said...

She's so happy! If only everyone were so easily pleased. :)

Julie said...

What a chatty girl! I think she and Gabby will be great friends at the next reunion!

Maria Babin said...

i love that your baby is so calm and communicative! she is an absolute delight! very good work erin! you must be a fabulous mommy!

Erin said...

I wish I could take some credit, but it's all her - she came like this!

Gail said...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...she comes from a family of talkers. We love her already and haven't even met her officially.

Darin said...

She's awesome! And, has a great name.

La belle mère said...

OH, that is diabetic coma sweet!!!