Monday, January 31, 2011

Family Home Evening Activity


Now that I finished my quals, I had time to set things up for this cool ball returner. (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa M). It was designed to return baseballs but the kids only want to throw tennis balls. Maybe it has something to do with them both getting hit by the ball the last time we played catch. Translation: I beaned both my kids.

:(

Here is a video of the returner in action.



4 comments:

Hugh said...

Sequence of reactions:

"Nice throw Scott! Wait. They're wearing jackets, but there's no snow on the ground?"

::::moment of confusion:::::

"Oh yeah. They don't live in the Frozen Tundra of the North."

Hugh said...

Also, I haven't seen the blog since a redesign. Looks nice.

Mr. M said...

Hugh you missed the part where one boy is in shorts and the other is in a jacket. They have way different internal thermostats.

Ben said...

What's your youtube name? Once again, I can't see the video here, but I can see stuff at youtube just fine...