Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The results are in!

I officially completed my 7 Day Challenge! Here are some of my results of my experience:
  • My hips are 1 inch smaller
  • I lost 4 pounds (which mostly came off my bust - I can button shirts again!)
  • I started exercising regularly after a loooooong break
  • When I eat, I have more controlled portion sizes, rather than just eating until all the food is gone.
  • I'm much more hydrated, and Elizabeth knows how to ask for water using the sign. 
Was it hard? Yes. Was it worth it? Definitely. Am I going to keep going? That is my plan.

7 comments:

Vanessa and Rebecca said...

what was this challenge again? I want to join.

Vanessa and Rebecca said...

what was this challenge again? I want to join.

Julie said...

wow, congrats! that's great news :)

what was the challenge part??

Erin said...

I just updated my post with a link to KristiApproved.com - it's their 7 day challenge (free). Scroll down and you'll see it at the bottom of the home page.

Gina said...

That's great, Erin! I am inspired by your example.

Chellers said...

So did you officially join Kristi Approved? I'm starting the program TODAY!!!

Megan said...

I haven't forgotten to send the program... I'm just slow!