Saturday, May 08, 2010

All I want for Christmas... (or I guess in our case Mother's day)

Tooth 1: 5/2/2010


Tooth 2: 5/8/2010



I always looked forward to losing teeth and having my parents play the role of tooth fairy. Even though I knew it was make believe, I still liked the ritual. I would even write the tooth fairy notes. Even though I tried to gently coax Ethan to at least go through the motions of putting under the pillow but he would have none of it. "The tooth fairy is make believe. You are the tooth fairy."

In a business-like fashion, he placed the tooth on the coffee table and asked me for 4 quarters. I didn't know what to do in the moment, so I deferred. After all, I'm really not sure what the value a maxillary central incisor is these days. I'll have to do some more research on this and get back to him. Since we still have quite of few of these to go, maybe I can buy them all now on the futures exchange. I'll see how he feels about that. :)

Video commentary on losing a tooth:

No comments: