Has he been watching the Evolution of Dance skit on youtube?!
wow, mr.moo did you teach him all these AWESOME moves, or did they come from the other side of the family? I especially love those jazz knees.
I did not actually teach him those moves. I do take credit for endowing him with my natural "gift" for coming up with these types of dance moves.
That boy's parents must have some moves!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Has he been watching the Evolution of Dance skit on youtube?!
wow, mr.moo did you teach him all these AWESOME moves, or did they come from the other side of the family? I especially love those jazz knees.
I did not actually teach him those moves. I do take credit for endowing him with my natural "gift" for coming up with these types of dance moves.
That boy's parents must have some moves!
Post a Comment