If it were Facebook, I'd definitely have hit the "Like" button! Sounds wonderful!
I'm in shock. That is awesome. Enjoy. Is little E going with you?
Awesome! Have a fabulous trip!
I'm so jealous -- do you have connections there? I would love to see old mission friends. I'm full of opinions on what to do too :)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
AWESOME. Our tenth is next year and I'm trying to come up with something equally fabulous. Have a fantabulous time.
How fabulous! How did you get such an amazing deal?--Do tell! My sister and her husband are moving to New Zealand next year, and I would love, love, love to go visit them!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
If it were Facebook, I'd definitely have hit the "Like" button! Sounds wonderful!
I'm in shock. That is awesome. Enjoy. Is little E going with you?
Awesome! Have a fabulous trip!
I'm so jealous -- do you have connections there? I would love to see old mission friends. I'm full of opinions on what to do too :)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
AWESOME. Our tenth is next year and I'm trying to come up with something equally fabulous. Have a fantabulous time.
How fabulous! How did you get such an amazing deal?--Do tell! My sister and her husband are moving to New Zealand next year, and I would love, love, love to go visit them!
Post a Comment