The boys love having camp-ins. This is over General Conference weekend in their bedroom, with the tent pitched toward the temple.
I didn't see the outfit in all its glory until I went to pick up Scott at the end of a birthday party. Previously, he had been wearing a red sweatshirt. (Which wasn't much better, but at least it was a solid color.)
Our little roly-poly has found her toes.
My budding scientists always wear eye protection. Who cares if they're meant for the pool?
3 comments:
I see some family traits for which I may be responsible. I wear my safety glasses all the time and I quite frequently put my foot in my mouth.
I love the pictures! Your kids are so cute, the tent is awesome, almost as cool as the goggles. :)
Keep those pictures coming!!
Your kids are so cute! I'm going to tuck that camp-in idea away for later.
Post a Comment