After some "serious" back and forth negotiations, Ethan decided not to put his teeth on the futures exchange. We did settle on a price for his current tooth. Instead of asking for 4 quarters, he talked me up to 5 dimes and 10 nickles. He drives a hard bargin.
I over heard him talking to Scott yesterday in his bedroom as he was counting his money. "Scott, when you start losing your teeth, we're going to be rich."
Speaking of money, for Family Home Evening tonight, we had a discussion about money. We watched one of the best instructional videos on personal finance ever made. The boys enjoyed it tremendously. They wanted to watch it twice.
After FHE I watched this other show but the kids weren't as keen on it. Ethan said it was boring until I turned it off.
E: Wait!!!!
Mr M: What? I thought you said it was boring.
E: I meant it was boring if I didn't get to see the end of it.
1 comment:
Your boys crack me up!
Post a Comment