Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Merry Christmas to me

Our first apartment in California was 4 blocks from an enormous Cost Plus World Market. I used to amuse myself by slowly browsing the kitchen tools, the furniture, the posters, the stylish baskets, the textiles, the imported food items. I have never seen a cuter selection of mini-cheeses, summer sausages, and spices.

When I received a gift card to World Market for Christmas 2008, I was delighted! Last night, I finally decided what I wanted :



Great prices on couscous and Wasa crackers! Plus some doodads - a round cake pan, a funnel, a sifter, a scraper for cleaning off baked-on goo, parchment paper to prevent baked-on goo, and a spoon clip so the spoon goo drips in my pot and not on my stove top.

Thank you, Santa Shaun!

2 comments:

Shaun R. said...

Wow! I can't believe you waited over a year to use that. Then again I have movie tickets that you gave me almost 2 years ago that have yet to be used.

Nick said...

Heh. Thanks for the stylish basket link :) Love you guys - NKL