A word of advice to any people out there with adorable babies who might be growing some weird looking hair. Don't use a mustache trimmer with no guard on it. The end result will be worse than what you started with AND it will be all your fault for either doing it or allowing it to be done. Sigh... At least it doesn't take long for fuzz to grow in.
4 comments:
Wow it looks like those barbers also do their own hair. ;)
I'm assuming Mommy wasn't home!
Just let it all grow in soft and crazy. When it's time to cut, be sure to save some curls.
1) Mommy was home. Who do you think took the pictures?
2) I would just like to go on record that I was fixing Michael's mistakes. The picture makes me look like I was doing all the trimming.
The Chinese grandmas in Pasadena would just shave the babies' hairs all off letting it come in again thicker and fuzzier. You could try that route... :)
Post a Comment