Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mr. M and I are pretty selective about the media we let into our home. When we want to walk on the wild side, we let Scott check out Garfield books from the library. Today at the library with his dad, Scott found a Garfield movie and convinced Mr. M to check it out.

Ethan said to me tonight, "Mom, I don't think we should watch it. It's pretty rude! I saw a preview for the Garfield movie and in one part, Garfield burps and says, 'And that's a sign that the tank is full' instead of 'Excuse me'. I don't think we should watch it."

Hmmm. Inside, I was laughing. Outside, I maintained a serious face and said, "We'll take a look at the reviews and see what they say."

In other news, Ethan finally got his dinosaur posters put up in his room. Our neighbor upstairs was moving out this morning. There was a lot of thumping and bumping going on and Ethan exclaimed, "It sounds like the Cretaceous period is upstairs!" Yep, our upstairs neighbor is a T-rex.

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a smartie!

Happy New Year!