1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here we go:
1. When I get in bed, I like the sheets and blanket to be straight. Even if it's really late, if the bed is not made, I make the bed before I get in.
2. My husband says that when I think hard, I flatten my nose with my index finger. I don't know how often I do that, but I do know that when I think hard, I furrow my brow and look very angry. I didn't realize this until the end of my mission. Who knows how many people thought I was mad at them when really I was just reflecting on their words? Fortunately or unfortunately, Mr. M does the same thing.
3. I'm really good at falling asleep. I have fallen asleep in the middle of saying a prayer. At night, when Mr. M and I are in bed talking, I fall asleep during our conversations. He'll ask me a question, and I'll start thinking about the answer, and then I'll fall asleep and have a random dream. He'll say something again, and wake me up, and I'll start telling him, "Oh, sorry, I guess I fell asleep. I was dreaming about blah blah blah..." He's always surprised and thinks it's crazy that I could have such a long and detailed dream in only 3-4 seconds.
4. I'm not good at portion control. If there is food visible, I will eat it. For this reason, I rarely bake brownies, cookies, or other sweets because I will consume everything. If I'm into a book, I have to devour it ALL AT ONCE. If I start cleaning (really cleaning, not just putting dishes in the dishwasher or something), I get a little crazy and want to vacuum out all the corners, under the furniture, re-organize the closets, clean out the drawers... It usually happens around 11 pm.
5. No matter how early I start packing for a trip, I never finish until the middle of the night before I leave.
6. I have a really bad short term memory. If I don't write it down, chances are, I will forget it.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here we go:
1. When I get in bed, I like the sheets and blanket to be straight. Even if it's really late, if the bed is not made, I make the bed before I get in.
2. My husband says that when I think hard, I flatten my nose with my index finger. I don't know how often I do that, but I do know that when I think hard, I furrow my brow and look very angry. I didn't realize this until the end of my mission. Who knows how many people thought I was mad at them when really I was just reflecting on their words? Fortunately or unfortunately, Mr. M does the same thing.
3. I'm really good at falling asleep. I have fallen asleep in the middle of saying a prayer. At night, when Mr. M and I are in bed talking, I fall asleep during our conversations. He'll ask me a question, and I'll start thinking about the answer, and then I'll fall asleep and have a random dream. He'll say something again, and wake me up, and I'll start telling him, "Oh, sorry, I guess I fell asleep. I was dreaming about blah blah blah..." He's always surprised and thinks it's crazy that I could have such a long and detailed dream in only 3-4 seconds.
4. I'm not good at portion control. If there is food visible, I will eat it. For this reason, I rarely bake brownies, cookies, or other sweets because I will consume everything. If I'm into a book, I have to devour it ALL AT ONCE. If I start cleaning (really cleaning, not just putting dishes in the dishwasher or something), I get a little crazy and want to vacuum out all the corners, under the furniture, re-organize the closets, clean out the drawers... It usually happens around 11 pm.
5. No matter how early I start packing for a trip, I never finish until the middle of the night before I leave.
6. I have a really bad short term memory. If I don't write it down, chances are, I will forget it.
Hmm. To quote one of my favorite women in the world, "anyone who wants to" can do this tag :D
2 comments:
Rachelle? Are you writing a guest post for Mrs. M? I'm so confused!... :-)
Hey, I have half of these quirks.
Post a Comment