My husband puts the boys to bed every night. (Thanks, Mr. M!) Last night, like every other night, we did family scripture reading and sang"Joy to the World". Mr. M then helped the boys brush teeth and say prayers, and after they were in bed, he told them stories. He does this every night, and the boys know the routine.
But last night, it was not enough for Scott. He came wandering out after Mr. M had finished the last story. "Dad, my tummy says that I need another story."
Big brother Ethan heard him from bed and was not going to let that pass. He called out, "Scott, it's your BRAIN that tells you that you need another story."
With this new information, Scott tried again. "Dad, my tummy and my brain tell me that I need another story."
I don't think he got another story, but we all got a good laugh out of it.
3 comments:
that's adorable!
Your boys are so funny! I loved the shot of Scott in the suitcase in an earlier post.
Justin claims that your GI tract has its own brain, of sorts. You can disconnect it from other parts of the system and it still does that digesty-thing. Cool.
Post a Comment