We had a great trip to visit my parents in Florida. It was relaxing and fun. Two of my brothers were there as well. The kids got to play with some of their cousins. Mr. M finished his revisions. We ate good food, relaxed, spent time at the beach, and had a great time. I didn't take enough pictures to remember it all, but here are a few memorable moments.
![]() |
| Grandpa Tom and Grandma Sue took the gang to the zoo so Mr. M and I could finish up some last edits. |
![]() |
| Mr. M receiving some good news about his dissertation. |
![]() |
| Uncle Ben! |
![]() |
| See, I iron. |
![]() |
| All tuckered out |
![]() |
| Axie and Grandma Sue |
![]() |
| Dad and daughter - love this picture! |
![]() |
| Emily's first time down by the water |
![]() |
| A mom, a baby, and a monster |
![]() |
| Emily rolled over for the first time. She's only done it a few times since. |










No comments:
Post a Comment