Well, let's just say that if you know what I mean, you've probably read some of the websites I was frequenting regularly for a while.
If you don't know what I mean, here are some indications that might point you towards the right conclusion (NOT FOR SENSITIVE READERS):
1. Lime popsicles are my favorite food right now. I've had 3 today, and usually, I'm a one-popsicle-per-day girl, if that.
2. My first popsicle of the day doesn't really count because it got thrown up, along with the Polish pickles and pizza crust that I snacked on this afternoon. Alliterative, but yucky the second time.
3. I sleep A LOT. Yesterday, I visited my dear friend Greek Goddess and had a lovely time, BUT I missed my habitual 1 pm nap. I went to bed at 6:45 pm, woke up 3 hours later, ate a bowl of ice cream, and went back to sleep til morning. Today, I had a two hour nap while the boys watched Cars.
4. I think about food A LOT, mostly wishing my mom were around to prepare it because everything she makes tastes good. She could probably cook dirt and I would be drooling over it.
5. I have designated a place in my house where I throw up. It's my kitchen sink. I keep the left side clear so if I need to yak, there's space available. I always rinse everything down and spritz the sink with bleach water right away. (I never throw up in the toilet anymore. It's too awful.) I try to close my windows so the neighbors don't hear the demons being called forth from my stomach.
6. I have been to the doctor twice in the last few weeks.
7. If you haven't figured it out by now, this will clue you in. Scott has been telling people that "mom has a baby in her tummy". We are absolutely delighted and expect the baby to arrive sometime in November.
And now, it's past my bedtime:)
10 comments:
Hooray Hooray!!! The prayers for babies must have worked! We are absolutely thrilled to hear your wonderful news!
I puke a lot when I'm pregnant too. The whole pregnancy. My favorite place is also the sink as long as the drain is big enough to allow all to pass through. If you get my drift. The toilet allows splashage. Yucky on so many levels. Hope you're feeling more normal soon! As normal as a pregnant woman can...
Hurray! :)
Congratulations! So exciting, new babies in the family :D
p.s. I wouldn't throw up in the toilet after the first time, so yucky.
Erin, you are so funny! Congratulations! Popsicles have been a favorite of mine lately, too, but I think I'm mostly past the yucky stage...and so far, I have managed not to throw up!
Congratulations! But I'm so sorry you've been so sick... That's absolutely no fun at all. I guess it helps to know that "this too shall pass"--and the end result is worth it! :)
Yeah! Congratulations! I still don't know what the initials stand for, but otherwise, great post!
Congrats! So much fun!
WAHOOO!!!!
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!!! :) :)
And I emailed my sis for your email, but you can reach me at itgoesalittlesomethinglikethis@gmail.com
I know, it's ridiculous. :)
Post a Comment