I just won 2 prime tickets to the Los Angeles Philharmonic this weekend! I am so excited that I've been jumping up and down and screaming it to my living room.
I subscribe to the LA Phil newsletter and every time they send it out, they have a little question at the end about one of their concerts or guest artists. If you are the first one to respond with the correct answer, you win! I sent in my answer yesterday and my gmail said it had been 2 minutes, so I promptly forgot about it, until I got an email this afternoon! The universe is smiling upon me and I am smiling back!
*This is a movie quote. Anyone know the answer? Leave it in the comments. Here's a hint which may or may not help: I've seen it 6x in the last week.
6 comments:
Fun! and I know the movie, but only because I've talked to you recently...
Cars! But I only figured it out because I thought to myself, "what movie would her boys make her watch that many times?" Congratulations! I love winning stuff. It's the best.
congratulations! that is an awesome prize to win, so exciting :D
Cars! Cars! Cars! I know I'm not the first response, but the weather's been yucky over the past month and I've just about got the movie memorized myself... Congratulations! Enjoy the symphony!
You rock!! Have a beautiful night on the town. :-)
"Luigi follow only the Ferraris."
Congrats on your win - your persistence paid off!
Post a Comment