Saturday, February 14, 2009

First Five

I got this from Greek Goddess, who got it from from susan's blog, which was taken from cath's blog (which was taken from kate's blog). It's a chain of giving and I like this idea.

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!

My choice of something for you. There are some limits and restrictions, which I have tweaked to suit my style:

1. It will be sometime this year. Don't rush me:)

2. I don't know yet what it will be - it might not even be tangible. Maybe food or a massage or a bookmark or babysitting or a song or a movie... OOH, possibly a visit, depending on who or where you are.

3. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog (or if you do not have a blog, facebook) get something made by YOU! The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win something deLIGHTful by me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh me! Ooh me! Ooh ME!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Wee Hoo! :)

Robin said...

I can dig this. :) I especially like the 12-month time-frame.

Robin said...

OK. I am likely taking this waaaay to seriously, but, if I understand the rules correctly, I am supposed to tell you that I have posted this chain letter on my blog and am thusly :) now eligible for the prize. Tangible or not. Anywhoooo - at least I got me bases covered.

TheHQforHQ said...

Hey, I'm even a little late to see this and I'm still in the top five--I might be kind of tricky, though, since I'm on the other side of the country :(