
Mr. M and I did something on Friday that we do very rarely.
We paid money to see a movie in the theatre on opening day. We saw Fireproof, starring Kirk Cameron, in which he plays a firefighter whose marriage is on the rocks. It was clean, entertaining, uplifting, and has a great message. I laughed, I cried, and I came out determined to be a better spouse. Check it out and if you're inclined, go see it. http://www.fireproofthemovie.
Here's a link to a fun interview with Kirk Cameron speaking about his faith, his marriage, and the film: http://www.dallasnews.com/
3 comments:
I am Mr. M and I approve this post... and the movie.
Upon your recommendations we saw "Fireproof" tonight for FHE. It was very good. We are now discussing how to get everyone in our Strengthening Families course to see it.
Thanks for the recommendation and the encouragement to see it.
Grandpa Dennis
I've never heard of that one. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment