Wednesday, August 01, 2012

No pants (bah bah!)

All day, Scott (age 7) has been hanging around in his underwear. "Mom, I don't have any clean pants to wear." I was a little surprised, but figured it must be my fault for not being more on top of the laundry. Just as I put in a load, he came down fully dressed. "I forgot that a few days ago, I took a pile of clean pants upstairs and put them in my drawer!"  Evidently, he didn't think to look there before complaining of having no  pants to wear.

Axie went to a little playgroup with 3 other kids our age from the ward. We are going to take turns hosting. I took advantage of a few hours to myself by mowing the lawn, taking a shower, and having a rest with Emily.

Here are a few photos of us at the park last night while Ethan was at scouts. My phone claimed it was 99 degrees, but we were mostly in the shade, so it was probably only 90.

Her very favorite thing to do at the park

And there was much giggling!

The heat was making her pink

Nothing better than hanging upside down!

Except being a monkey and climbing up, up, up!

"Are we through here yet?"

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love the story about Scott. Asher has a similar problem. He often asks me to help him find things and it turns out that they are exactly where they belong. Who would have thought?

Axie's hair is so long! It makes her look much older.