Monday, April 09, 2012

Nothing to report

My due date has come and gone, and my mom leaves Thursday to go visit my brother and s-i-l, who is due this week. She will probably have her baby before I do - bah! Here I am at 41 weeks (yesterday):


I have another appointment with my doctor tomorrow. I guess we'll have to come up with a plan if I don't go into labor on my own.

In good news, Mr. M is turning in a draft of his dissertation today, the defense is set, and we have purchased tickets for Los Angeles! Maybe when he clicks "send", it will trigger a huge contraction in my body, my water will break, and labor will kick in! One can always hope.

4 comments:

Violadiva said...

sending all the "blooming flower" mental images your way! have you tried going up and down the stairs two at a time? Good luck!

Greek Goddess said...

Thinking of you and hoping for a speedy delivery!

Robin said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Spencer and Jennifer Lee said...

Hang in there! My last labor/delivery/recovery was the BEST, the only one that wasn't an induction. I can't believe the difference. BTW nothing I tried for a "natural" induction worked. Even though I massaged those pressure points until my legs were bruised :)