Monday, January 02, 2012

New beginnings and help accomplishing your goals

Anyone who knows me at all knows how much I love new beginnings. January 1st and the first day of a new semester are some of my favorite days, but I'm a person who believes that every day can be a new beginning. There's something wonderful about going to bed at night and waking up in the morning, believing that it's a fresh start.

One of the things I'm most proud of doing last year is finally getting into the rhythm of meal planning. It has saved me a lot of money in groceries and gas, since I'm not always running out to the store at the last minute or ordering pizza. One of my goals for the new year is to create a morning routine and then eat my frog. These are two things I've learned from Tsh Oxenreider (blogger at SimpleMom.net) in her e-book One Bite at a Time. I wrote back in October about how much I admire Tsh; beyond admiration, my feelings now include gratitude.

For the next week, you can get One Bite at a Time (on Kindle, Nook, or as a pdf) for $4 - that's $1 off when you use the promo code HAPPYNEWYEAR. It's valid until January 10th.

You can also pop over to (in)courage and enter a giveaway to win one of 10 copies of One Bite at a Time. Good luck!

No comments: