Monday, April 04, 2011

Photo updates

We are all doing well, enjoyed General Conference, and are working away at our various projects and endeavors. More details on projects are on my other website; let me know if you need that blog address and I'll send it to you:)

Here's my independent girl, ready to make her way in the world by foraging for apple sauce left on the table.

Here are my 4 stitches from the biopsy. Still awaiting results, but the dermatologist suspects erythema nodosum.

Here's the girl again, dressed up in a "princess cape" by her older girl cousins. They paraded her around in the backyard like this until I intervened and removed the cape. She was much happier without it.


Here are the men, ready to head off to Priesthood Session. The Girl did not accompany them.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I didn't know you were having a biopsy done. I hope everything is okay. The Girl is so cute!