It has been a lovely weekend. I played violin in our stake performances of "Savior of the World", to commemorate the death and resurrection of the Savior. I have to admit that the production grew on me. I especially liked the role of Thomas. Our small orchestra of 3 violins and a flute played along with the soundtrack, and I think it was fine.
 |
| Here we are in front of the tomb. Don't look at my hair. |
 |
| Here are Thomas, Bro. Sandburg (real beard!), and a resurrected being aka Jessica. |
Today we're taking things easy. It was a wild day in the nursery. We had 22 little people between the ages of 16 months and 3 years. After we got home from church, and had a visit from our home teachers, El Guapo made us popcorn and set up the projector in the front room, brought the bean bags downstairs, immobilized the boys, and fell asleep:
 |
| Happy boys, sleepy dad. |
We're headed to the cousins' house for dinner:) It's a happy day.
2 comments:
gotta love sunday naps!
Reminds me of Sundays when my dad would set up church movies on the reel-to-reel. No joke.
Post a Comment