| Elizabeth was delighted that the boys were home from school. |
| Going for a friendly headlock. |
| "I guess I have to separate you two." |
| I love, love, LOVE this picture of two big grins! |
| "Honk!" |
| Here's my new bench, a fabulous craigslist find. I have some plans for it that will stretch my decor skills. Guess who was tired last night? |
| Someone else was tired, too. |
4 comments:
I love projects that stretch my crafting skills. I always feel so empowered when I finish them. The picture of Elizabeth and Ethan smiling at each other is fantastic.
Scotty cracks me up, and that grinning picture is really cute. Elizabeth is a nose crinkler, like me (and my kids :) ) when she smiles. Do you crinkle your nose too? I never knew I did until my sister told me that my kids did it JUST LIKE ME. :) Gosh, I can't believe how thin Scott is, he has grown up so much!
oooooooooooh, i like that bench! can't wait to see what you do with it!
Fun stuff! really drives home the age difference. We don't get to see you often enough :(
Post a Comment