Congradulations. She's precious. Love you guys!!
Thank you. Keep on blogging. We love to see Elizabeth.
Very fun. Now if only you and I could get ichat/skype working...
She is seriously so beautiful! So alert and sweet and calm. Congrats once again!
I can't watch these. They don't work on either of our computers or browsers, generating errors. :(
Hooray! Video is even better than pics! She's adorable. What a great early Christmas present.
I live with her!!!! And she is not so beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congradulations. She's precious. Love you guys!!
Thank you. Keep on blogging. We love to see Elizabeth.
Very fun. Now if only you and I could get ichat/skype working...
She is seriously so beautiful! So alert and sweet and calm. Congrats once again!
I can't watch these. They don't work on either of our computers or browsers, generating errors. :(
Hooray! Video is even better than pics! She's adorable. What a great early Christmas present.
I live with her!!!! And she is not so beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment