We have been sick at the Moo household. I have a cough, which gets crazy sometimes and causes me to lose whatever happens to be in my stomach. Ethan has the cough, but a very mild version. Scotty has got the full-blown bug. He had a fever yesterday of 101.8, the cough, the glazed-over mouse eyes, the lack of appetite. Today his fever rose to 102.4. I will probably check in with the pediatrician tomorrow, but we are giving him Tylenol to bring down the fever. He's very cheerful, just a lot more mellow than usual and spends his day lying on the couch with his blanket.
Thank goodness Mr. M has not been sick. He is holding us all together with lime popsicles and good dinners. We love you, Mr. M!
4 comments:
Hey Mrs. M! Will try to follow you a bit when possible. Thanks for the comments to my blog. I enjoy writing it when I have the time.
Hope you are all getting better.
Bisous,
SARA
Aw especially not fun to be sick while you're pregnant. That gag reflex is So much worse! Ditto for the getting better soon wishes!
So sorry to hear about your illnesses. Yuck. Get better fast so we can have a fun sleepover!
Oh, miserable! I hope you all get feeling better soon!
Post a Comment