- From yesterday to today, I started showing. Every time Mr. M saw me today, he smiled at my tummy and then at me. It's wonderful to be married to a man who loves his children.
- Scott has suffered an acute (but hopefully temporary) hearing loss. At the pediatrician today, he pretty much failed the hearing screening. He had headphones on and was supposed to raise his hand when he heard a beep. He hardly heard any beeps until they were so loud that I could hear them. When the Dr. looked in his ears, he said, "Oh, there's definitely fluid in there." He is now taking antibiotics for 10 days, which should kill the infection, make the fluid dry up, and restore his hearing.
- Mr. M and I went to the dentist. I was not looking forward to explaining why I hadn't flossed for about 2 months, but they were nice when they heard about gagging and vomiting. My gums aren't even throbbing after the tooth cleaning, so maybe they went easy on me.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Healthy, hearty, and .... deaf
We have all recovered and are doing much better. Here's the executive update:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We'd love to see you in Vegas if you have time -- or have you stay with us! Not sure what your plans are.
Tallulah, really? No me gusta.
Girl, you are not kidding. Let summer begin!!
I hope you're serious about Cyril. That would take the pressure off us for considering Thor.
Hope you have a super weekend!
♥ HUGS ♥
LOL @ Cyril & Tallulah! Sounds like you've got a fantastic summer lined up!
I'm glad you're all recovering--although I'm sorry about Scotty's ears. Brooklyn has failed her hearing tests multiple times because of fluid as well. It's kind of a helpless feeling as a parent to hear the beep and realize that your munchkin hasn't simply been ignoring you... I hope the antibiotics do their job, and if not, well, we've become experts at tubes.
Post a Comment