It is starting to sink in that I have taken the last of my classes in my PhD program in linguistics. How does that feel? Well... I no longer have to engage in conversations like the one below.... until such time that I have the opportunity to teach these courses.
;)
8 comments:
Phooey, the video is no longer available. It looked like fun. :-)
Anyway this is Lisa-who-goes-on-lots-of-cruises, and I just wanted to say congratulations!!!!! I remember the sense of freedom that came with finishing that LAST research paper for the LAST class in my LAST set of coursework for my LAST degree. Delicious, isn't it? :-)
How weird. All the times I click on it, I still get to watch it. Here's the original URL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFD01r6ersw
Ah, there we go! Well worth the wait, and EXCRUCIATINGLY familiar. ;-)
I tried to call you guys the other day but it did not work. Guess you have a new telephone number. We had the babies blessing on sunday. Baby was calm all the way through. We have all been sick with bronchitis. Praying the baby does not get sick. Howz the family. Will try to call again this weekend. Take care.
Dean, Khali and the boys
That video was a mouthful!
Congratulations! On the last course. On the move. On everything.
I think I may have to get Brian to explain this for me... I am still a neophyte in the linguistics field of play! Way to go on your classes!
Miguel this video reminds me of a party that we went to many years ago and a conversation that you had at that party. HMMMMMMMMMMM........
You'll always have conference Q&A sessions.
Post a Comment