Monday, June 09, 2008

Laughing extends your life and relieves stress

So, we're moving, which means, I'm packing. Michael is at work - a real job - meaning full time and paid, which leaves me mostly on my own. Thanks to dear friends, though, I've had help packing and help watching the boys, so we're making good progress.

I took a few minutes this afternoon to sit down and read a book with Scott and my secret plot worked! He is now fast asleep. It was fun to read with him, but I admit to ulterior motives.

As I was tidying up a moment ago, I found some light blue cardstock scattered across the piano bench. 7 out of 8 pieces had some variation of this theme, scrawled in pencil in Ethan's all-caps, words-separated-only-by-commas-rather-than-spaces scrawl: "GO BYU!!!!!!!!"

The 8th page was a transcription of Scott's favorite joke, which he learned from Liz Willey:

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Interrupting cow.

Interrupting cow wh..?

MOO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My 4 year old loves this joke! I did it with the interrupting animal being various barnyard residents. :)