This is an actual transcription of a conversation that took place this morning between our 3 three-year old, Scott, and Mr. M.
Scott: (walking out from the bedroom) I have a sprain in my foot.
Mr M: How did it get there?
Scott: I put it in there.
Mr M: What is a sprain?
Scott: A sprain is something I put in my foot.
Mr M: Is it a big sprain?
Scott: It's a hard sprain.
Mr M: What color is your sprain?
Scott: It's white, but I painted it blue.
Mr M: Where did you get your sprain?
Scott: At the store.
Mr M: How much did it cost?
Scott: $50.
Mr M: How big is your sprain?
Scott: (holding up 10 fingers) This big.
Mr M: Oh, how big is that?
Scott: 50 degrees.
Mr M: How many sprains do you have?
Scott: I have one in my head, but that's my brain...
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, I think there's a sprain in my brain, too!
Too funny. What a cute little guy!
Did you actually figure out what the sprain was? I am guessing a muxcle, is that right??
His brother was claiming that he had a sprain because his ankle hurt. Scott didn't want to be left out so I guess he had to spend $50 to get one. (tic)
Post a Comment