Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dreams and reality

It has been a glorious few days. My body has been surging with endorphins (thank you, jogging and push-ups!), my brain has been filled with affirming thoughts, my relationship with Ethan is blossoming, and I feel happy. And really, really tired.

Yesterday I went to a faculty meeting for our music program, typed up the minutes, listened to Mr. M's worries about his upcoming job interview, took the boys to the park for 3 (!) hours, taught a violin lesson, studied my scriptures, practiced, and had a few minutes of leisure reading.

Today I have domestic chores to do: dishes, laundry, meal planning. Not my favorite activities, but I love the end results, and I'll turn on conference to lift me.

I have some dreams that are going to come true, one day at a time!

2 comments:

La belle mère said...

Wow, what a beautiful, cheerful optimistic post! I'm not sure I understand it all, but yay for you! :)

Violadiva said...

I love the days when you don't realize you're tired until bedtime - instead of the days when you feel tired and bored the whole day.

Checking jobs off my to-do list is always one of my favorite things, while moping around as the list grows longer can be downright discouraging. Way to go!