5 am Wednesday-
Scott crawls in the bed on my side and cuddles up.
Scott: Dad, my white blanket will dry out.
Dad silently thinks for a minute. Why is he telling me about this blanket? Dad rolls over and brushes against some very soggy Bob the Builder pajamas.
Dad: Out of the bed. You're wet!
Scott: I want to snuggle. I'm NOT wet!
Dad: You went pee pee in your pajamas. You can't be in my bed until you change your pants.
Scott: I'm NOT wet!
Exasperated, I forcibly remove the walking puddle. Scott repeatedly fights being taken out of bed screaming "I'm not wet!" Once out he repeatedly tries to get back in. When this fails runs to Mom's side of the bed and attempts to crawl in. Mom takes kicking screaming, allegedly dry boy and changes him against his will. Thanks Mrs. M.
No comments:
Post a Comment