I don't know about you all, but I have tried a whole lot of different online recipe sites and never been quite satisfied. Today, thanks to my good friends Nick & Kathryn, I have found the answer to all my recipe woes: recipething.com. I love it.
Here are just a few reasons I love recipething:
1. It's free.
2. They don't ask for all my personal info when I register. Just a log-in name, an email address, and a password.
3. The layout is simple and uncluttered.
4. There are no ads flashing around.
5. I can add my own recipes.
6. I can categorize (tag) my recipes with multiple tags, like food storage, breakfast, easy, etc.
6. I can pull recipes from their site into my recipe box.
7. When I pull in recipes to my box, I can modify them! (love it)
8. There is a menu planner that is easy to use and fast.
9. I can keep track of the items that are always in my pantry, usually in my pantry, and not usually in my pantry.
10. With my menu planner and my pantry, I can generate shopping lists that show me what I do and do not have.
11. I can export my recipes to text files.
12. When I pull a recipe into my box, it tells me what I might need to buy and gives me the option to update my pantry with radio buttons - SO EASY!
12. Did I mention that it's free?
Click HERE to check it out, and please, let me know what you think.
1 comment:
VERY neat! I'll have to check that out! Thanks for the heads up!
Post a Comment