Monday, September 18, 2006

First recital



Mr. E and his teacher are singing The Rest Position Song. The lyrics are

Rest position: feet in line,
Scroll out front - that's mighty fine.
Check your bridge, 'cause it should be
Peeking out at you and me.
Now it's time to take a bow.
Ichi ni and san is how.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent bow at the end. Super cute!

Anonymous said...

ichi ni and san?

Anonymous said...

Hai, sensay!

Cute :)

Erin said...

"Ichi ni and san" means 1, 2, and 3 in Japanese. When we teach them to bow, we say, "Down 2, up, smile!"

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Sugoi! Subarashi!

Very cute kids. I love the Primary talk post too. Sooo funny.

Lisa M. said...

Very neat!

Cleo said...

I must say, that was very impressive!

Sarah said...

This is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! I'm really interested in getting Penny some real Suzuki lessons (I don't think I'm going to be trained to be a teacher) but Adam and I are waiting to find out if he's going to get a job in Utah next month. If we don't, I'm going to have to sign Penny up with your boys!