Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ethan's journal for Thursday, as dictated to Michael

When I was a little boy, I didn't know to play letter games. I just know to be in my crib and cry. And Scott cried when you left and now we have two little boys that swallow seeds.

Today, when I was a little boy I swallowed a seed and choked on it. And Mom said to spit it out but I didn't spit it out and I choked on it. And I leaned my body over and the seed came out. I went aaah aaah ahh.
I also played with toys and I be in my crib when mom left.

Today, I went to the park yesterday. I want to go to the park tomorrow. I would just not be a little boy. I just would be on the ground. I would walk on the ground. At the park I would be in the sand. I would just play on the yellow park and the green park.
Brandon, he came over to play.


Huh. What is this seed story? Michael and I are both confused on that one.

No comments: