Wednesday, July 28, 2010

News

Mr. M has a new job, and we are moving to a new city! We are going to miss our friends and especially our GeroStudent here in the land of perfect weather and Trader Joe's, but we are looking forward to living in a house with a yard, breathing clean air, and letting the kids grow up with grandparents and cousins close by.

Here is the house that isn't ours quite yet, but will be soon. We hope you'll stop and visit when you're passing through Texas. (If you need more pictures, please visit this link.)

12 comments:

Jenna said...

So so so gorgeous. Lucky girl!!

Hugh said...

Yay! The house looks cool. Happy packing.

Megan said...

Hooray for you! Just another reason I need to come and visit that state!

Heidi said...

Yeah! I'll have to send a private message and get the details :). We have some family in Texas. So excited for you! Congrats! (And if you ever need a place to stay in Utah -- we'd love to have you!)

Spencer and Jennifer Lee said...

We will miss you, congrats on the house!

Julie said...

no way!! that's FANTASTIC news, congratulations!! everybody's moving this year :)

Gina said...

Erin, I'm so excited for you! The house and yard are beautiful. Good luck with the move.

Jim and Megan said...

Congrats on the new house! It is beautiful. The back yard is fabulous! I love how Scott says that he's excited to move to Texas because now he can have a house with a yard. He knows what's important!

Caroline said...

such a pretty house! congratulations! we'll miss you.

Erica said...

Hooray! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful house inside and out! I like the yard too. The stone wall is so fun.

Robin said...

Whoa! So much room to stretch out. And the clean air!!! (I'll never forget your story about getting the carpet cleaned in your apt and the effect of the air on said cleaned carpet after only a month). Where in Texas? I guess I'll email you for details ...