Erica tagged me, and I had fun thinking about this. I spent my million selfishly:)
5 Placed I've Lived
5 Placed I've Lived
- Alberta
- Minnesota
- Michigan
- Belgium
- California
5 Snacks I love
- Homemade nachos with salsa that's been through the blender
- Popcorn and apples, especially green ones
- Dill pickles and Doritos
- Baguette, cheese, and red grapes or pears
- Crispy, thin crust pizza
5 Jobs I've Had
- Fille au pair
- AAA auto travel specialist
- French teacher
- Apartment manager
- Violin teacher
If I had a million dollars I would.....
- Go on a date with my husband every single week
- Buy a new set of scriptures
- Sign my boys up for swimming lessons and music classes
- Buy a headboard for my bed, get my kids a dresser and find a new kitchen table and chairs
- Redo my kitchen counters so they were one piece instead of tile
- Max out my IRA for the next 25 years
- Buy a new swimsuit
- Get a pedicure and a haircut
- Go violin shopping and take lessons again
- Hire someone to clean my house/grocery shop/cook while I practice violin
- Give my car to Shaun and buy a Prius
- Sign up for one of those morning boot camp classes
- Go to an LA Phil concert at the Disney Concert Hall
- Get some vegetables into my food storage
- Take my family to live in France for a summer or maybe a year
- Anonymously donate a large sum to my favorite institution of higher education, BYU
- Build my dream house in my dream location or if I couldn't, because I had already spent too much, at least put down a sizeable downpayment
5 things I love
- Surprises
- Making plans, even if they never happen (It's called a plan of the moment.)
- The world as the sun is just coming up
- Live chamber music
- New beginnings
5 people who should do this tag...
- Do I even have 5 readers??? "Anyone who wants to" can do this tag, and if you're visiting here, leave me a comment so I can come read your blog.
10 comments:
hmm... I read this blog but I also post at this blog, so I don't know if I count.
I'm in a meme mood: http://www.orangehoodie.com/?p=327
LOVE how you'll spend a million dollars. It doesn't cost to dream....
If that's spending your million selfishly, I'd like to see your altruistic list. :)
"Homemade nachos with salsa that's been through the blender"
and... uh... you just put the salsa in the blender, not the nachos, right? blech
Aren't tags great :)
Very great!! I think I would do the first on your list of what you would do with your money.
your dream list with the million dollars is SOOOOO pragmatic, you are supposed to want to buy an island, a mansion, a few maids to clean the mansion, did i mention a nanny, new wardrobe, three new cars hmm what else? oh wait, a million dollars won't buy any of that. it'll barely buy a house let alone three. okay maybe your list is better, and more realistic than mine---always the realist. :)
good list!
P.S. I hope you have an awesome weekend! Check out my blog to get your awards with l♥ts of l♥ve from me :) ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment