Ethan was surprised at what was inside the pumpkin. He tried to get me to do all the dirty work. "Mom, I don't have enough STRENGTH to do this. You have to do this." I helped a little, but he did most of it. I forgot to take a picture of our masterpieces, but we had one smiley pumpkin and one scary pumpkin.
Here they are on their way out to go Trick-or-Treating.
3 comments:
very cute! koo-key, koo-key, as eden would say peeking into their pumpkins.
thank you for your comment on my blog. i am sorry to hear how you were treated for having supported prop 8. i know that my post didn't address prop 8 or prop 22 issues directly, it was my heart needing to share a different experience with god and religion. thanks again and i appreciate constructive comments. i love it! :)
Your kids are sooo cute!
Post a Comment