Here's a helpful tip on how to know if it's been too long since you did laundry.
Your children come to you with excitement on their faces and say, with great joy, "Mom, do you want to see the biggest laundry pile IN THE WORLD?! It's in your bedroom!" Then they climb Mount Washmore with squeals of delight and the hamper doesn't break when they stand on top because it's so packed full of clothes.
Your husband tells you he can't go to work because he has no clean underwear.
You can smell the laundry pile before you can see it.
This is strictly theoretical, of course. (Cough, cough.) So, what are YOU doing today?
6 comments:
Hey you forgot the part where one of your kids runs in to tell you that the other has completely buried himself under the pile and then runs in back to try to join him.
Pictures! Pictures!
At least your laundromat isn't 5 blocks away...
See-my blog comments. I WOULD do your laundry if I lived closer because you are family and I love you. Only if you made my family yummy food. LOL. :>
gross!!
My husband says, "do you know where any socks are?"
Aww. I have to do laundry today too. My problem is putting it away, though. I'm going for a wrinkle record.
Post a Comment