I've been entertaining thoughts of chopping off my hair. Turns out, Scottie beat me to it. Michael and I were sitting at the table, finishing our lunch, when we heard a strange sound coming from the bathroom. It sounded like jewelry clinking. Michael ran in and encountered our little man, who said, "I was just cutting my hair, but now I'm done cutting my hair." This is what we're used to seeing:

This is the transformation that occurred today. In the first picture, you see what he did with it. The last picture shows the completed buzz cut.


When he went and looked in the mirror, "It looks like a different person! " I don't think he'll be complaining anymore about hair that is wiggly.
6 comments:
The last photo amuses me to no end. Scotty, where's your smile?!
Cutest needless cancer treatment ever ;)
Ho ho ho ha ha hee hee!! What a crack up. I love the cut he gave himself. You've got to keep that photo to haunt him with it when he is a teenager, especially when there is a cute girl afoot.
I love it when a blog posting makes me laugh out loud.
Really funny! Love the hair cut he gave himself!
Post a Comment