Me (trying to get 4 y.o. to stop dancing around the living room and come back to the table): Ethan, you won't get any ice cream until you finish your main dish.
2 y.o.(laughing between mouthfuls): No, we don't eat dishes!
Hey, We are back from our honeymoon. Rarotonga was awesome. I will try calling you guys this week. Hope the family is well. We are starting to settle into our new place. Also are posting pictures at www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=2415391420. Talk to you soon
4 comments:
Lucky you! My kid eats EVERYTHING!
By the way, thanks for your book club suggestions, we decided to go with your suggestion of "Till We Have Faces" for September.
Did you just die laughing or did you manage to keep a straight face? I would have lost it on that one (giggles!)
Awnya
http://www.feltermom.com
Hey,
We are back from our honeymoon. Rarotonga was awesome. I will try calling you guys this week. Hope the family is well. We are starting to settle into our new place. Also are posting pictures at www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=2415391420. Talk to you soon
Dean
Your kids are so cute! Thanks for posting the fun moments in your house.
Post a Comment