Wednesday, May 17, 2006

If the cup fits...

My life is better thanks to Nordstrom. Yesterday, I visited a Certified Fit Specialist in the lingerie department and got fitted for a bra. Like 80% of women (according to Nordstrom), I was wearing the wrong size. The WAY wrong size. My new size is down two band sizes and up a cup. I feel comfortable, I look great, and I'm happy.

I think this was my first visit to Nordstrom. I was awed that it was just a Tuesday and there was live piano music floating up from the first floor near the escalator. They even piped it in to the dressing rooms.

My Specialist was friendly, professional, didn't bat an eye about the "t-shirt" under my bra, and didn't push any merchandise on me. I did, however, shell out the price of a week's worth of groceries for one bra - $62 with tax. But, I'm worth it! We all are!

Thank you, Nordstrom, and thank you to my MIL who gave me the idea in the first place!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Moo, it sounds like you're giving yourself permission to FLY!

Millie said...

LOL!

My mom, sister and I were just at a Nordie's last weekend, and Mom bought Sis a couple new bras. Sis was still thinking she needed a B cup. Ha!

Sis and I (who revert back about 15 years when we're together) enjoyed looking at the 36G bras. Now THOSE are some cups.