Wednesday, June 08, 2005

My first blog!

Well, Ben, you were right. I never would have come to it on my own, but after you mentioned yesterday that soon I'd want my OWN blog, that little thought kept coming up in my mind. So, here we are.

Michael said yesterday that he would worry if I kept up a blog. I think he meant that he was worried that other more urgent needs (Ethan, Scott, laundry, dishes, etc) might be neglected. So, blogging will be my treat and hopefully, the desire to blog will motivate me enough to do those other important things.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much better, thanks :)

Ben S.

Anonymous said...

Cool! Welcome to the 'Nacle.

Tanya S. said...

You have been sucked in. Resistance was apparently futile. Welcome to the bloggernacle :-)

Anonymous said...

That was yummy! I bet you can compose your blog while doing the meditative tasks of the day such as folding laudry, doing dishes, snapping green beans. Well, I am not sure what your repettive tasks are but I'm sure you have some. But be careful, pretty soon everything that happens in the course of the day becomes "copy." You start to view yourself in their person. I'm sure Ben and Tanya can watch for the warning signs. :)

Good luck! I will look forward as I like to read LDS blogs!

Heather O. said...

Hopefully, there will be a Bloggernacle anonymous, complete with a 12 step program. Yes, it's addicting. Welcome to the dark side.

Erin said...

Thanks, everyone, for your welcoming comments. My target audience was family, but it's nice to be welcomed you all. Is there a special blogger name for those who blog in the Bloggernacle?