In the last week, El Guapo has disassembled and scrubbed our refrigerator, unjammed our freezer drawer, eliminated all the houseflies, and fixed the spray faucet on the kitchen sink. He soaked, disinfected, and cleaned piles of poopy underwear, as well as doing about 8 loads of laundry (including folding and putting away!) He helped me revise our family purpose statement (without any eye rolling!), fed and amused our children while I taught violin lessons, and he offers me leg massages every night. We've worked out together, gone to the temple together, and I'm still basking in the post-concert glow of Josh's music. Thank you, Guapo!
P.S. He has also worked on his dissertation.
P.P.S. Since posting this originally, he has thoroughly transformed our gross garbage can, which was infested with flies and maggots, to a clean and fresh-smelling waste receptacle!
5 comments:
He is a Saint!
What a great husband!!!!! :)
Just for the record, the maggot infestation was in the outdoor city trash can. This is the one that is stored in the garage or on the street. I didn't want to have people thinking that our house was full of maggots. Yuck!
Now THAT is a man!! He's a keeper for sure. BTW-you're looking GREAT :) (Yes I realize no pictures accompanied this post)
Wow, I'm impressed!
Post a Comment