Monday, November 07, 2005

Life is great with a 2 seater














I feel like a new woman, a woman who is now FREE to leave her house without difficulty. We are all very happy with our new stroller. It was a birthday gift to me from my in-laws. I have to say that my in-laws are fabulous. We never have those stereotypical inlaw issues. They instructed me to pick out what I'd like for my birthday and charge it to them. We have been on walks every day (granted, it's only been 2 days since we started) and I feel healthy, happy, and heartened that my boys are not locked inside all the time. Easy to get to the park, don't have to worry that Ethan will run off down the street while I push Scott in the stroller. Life is good:)

1 comment:

Vanessa and Rebecca said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! THIS IS A CRAZY SMALL WORLD!! OK I'll calm down now. So I'm looking at random links associated with blogs I read. Well lo and behold there is this random blog that has an Erin R. and a Michael as contributors. That wouldn't have been interesting to really anyone except that I found your link from one that I also freaked out about the "What's up with the Wheelers" in which I saw a friend whom well let's just say it's been since Jason was very young and in the flhc. Then I see your names and THEN I see our beautiful Erin. HA! You have kids (life moves on) You are beautiful (jealous)! How weird is that?! OH yeah bytheway this is Vanessa Ventura (now Knight with 2 little ones). CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah seeing a Shaun rushforth comment just cemented that I was not seeing things. FUN STUFF